Theme and amusement parks are nothing new in Dubai. However, the majority of them appeal to older children and adults, with a minor section dedicated to the younger ones. Legoland Dubai, which is part of the larger Dubai Parks & Resorts, is intended for children aged 2 to 12. Six incredible and interactive zones are spread across a 3 million square foot area. Here, you may experience around 40 exciting rides and attractions. There are also various eateries and retail establishments in this area. Check out some details about this great theme park’s zones or areas.
LEGO City: LEGO City is a fantastic area for youngsters to engage in team building activities and have some exciting adventures. They can receive a license to drive a vehicle, fly an airplane, or sail here. They can also work as firemen or police officers.
Imagination: This country is all about using your imagination, as the name says. Children get the opportunity to create and race Lego automobiles. They may also immerse themselves in the realm of LEGO MINDSTORMS robots. Aside from that, there are several amazing rollercoasters and attractions to enjoy.
Adventure: Prepare yourself for some adrenaline-pumping exploits in this zone. Wave Racers, Kingdom Adventure, Submarine Adventure, and other attractions await you here.
At this zone, you’ll also find the Adventure Base Camp and the Discovery Center Aquarium.
Kingdoms: The Kingdoms Land has some regal difficulties in store for the little ones. Merlin’s Challenge, Dragon’s Apprentice, and other such games would keep your children on their toes.
Miniland: Miniland is an indoor, air-conditioned land where you can view the UAE’s distinctive and renowned monuments created with more than 20 million LEGO bricks.
Factory: You can discover how the LEGO bricks are made in this section. A LEGO brick might also be obtained directly from the casting line. This country also offers the largest LEGO store in the Middle East, where you can purchase your own LEGO kit. You’d also run into some fascinating LEGO figures here.
- Entry ticket.
- Full-day access to all rides and attractions.
Why should I choose this?
- It is the first LEGOLAND® theme park in the Middle East.
- It’s one of the region’s greatest family attractions, catering solely to families with children aged 2 to 12.
- It features six distinct themed worlds that are sure to captivate both young and old alike. FACTORY, IMAGINATION, LEGO® CITY, ADVENTURE, KINGDOMS, and MINILAND are all included.
- Your children will be able to obtain their own LEGOLAND® Driving License.
- With the Dragon roller coaster, you’ll be able to experience one of Dubai’s most thrilling and massive attractions.
- Experience ‘The LEGO Movie 4D: A New Adventure’ in the Middle East’s only 4D movie theater.
What are the advantages of using our travel agent?
- Convenient booking choices with instant confirmation.
- Local experts as travel agents in the UAE.
- Exclusive 24/7 customer service helpline.
- Special promotions and deals offer from time to time.