The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Visit the Lost Chamber Aquarium to see one of the Middle East’s most unique and beautiful aquariums. The aquarium, a captivating part of Atlantis, The Palm Resort, is more than what your eyes see. This is not only because it features over 65000 marine specialties from across the world; it is also famous for its mythological surroundings that bring the legend of the Lost City of Atlantis to life.
Once inside the aquarium, you’ll be surprised by the numerous rooms and tunnels that surround you. Explore the amazing beauty of the aquatic world as you explore the 20+ varied marine exhibits on show here. Aside from various unique species such as albino alligators, you can see rays, eels, jellyfish, sharks, seahorses, piranhas, and Arapaima – the largest freshwater fish.
Wandering through its many areas, you’ll be able to see age-old artifacts that provide fascinating insight into the enigmatic Atlantean culture and history.
There are also many incredible experiences you can engage in as part of your aquarium visit, such as enjoying the active marine animals at the Ambassador Lagoon or taking an exclusive Myth Tour or an optional behind-the-scenes tour for a peek into the aquarium’s fascinating day-to-day operations.
You may also go on an engaging Fish Tale Tour with a professional aquarist to see attractions like the advanced fish hospital.
Consider an affordable ticket upgrade that grants admission to the heart-racing thrills, slides, and aquatic attractions within the enormous 42-acre Aquaventure Park if you want to add extra adventure, fun, and oomph to your Atlantis visit.
- Entry ticket to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Explore the mysterious Atlantean past.
- Opportunity to see over 65000 marine specialties.
- Feel different aquatic animals at Touch Tank
- Admission to the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park (Additional Choice)
- Both exciting rides and family-friendly attractions.
Why should I choose this?
- It is one of the largest and most distinctive aquariums in the UAE.
- On the iconic palm-tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah Island, the aquarium is part of the beautiful Atlantis, The Palm Hotel.
- The most exciting thing is that it’s based on the Lost City of Atlantis.
- Thanks to the ancient ruins on display, visitors can get a look into the long-lost Atlantean culture.
- Discover over 65,000 marine animals attractively presented in its 20+ aquariums as you immerse yourself in its mystical surroundings.
- Explore the area for some fascinating underwater animals including sharks, rays, jellyfish, starfish, eels, piranhas and seahorses.
- Opportunity to take part in activities / experiences such as Ambassador Lagoon Tour, Fish Tale Tour, and Myth Tour, Aquaventure Water Park, Dolphin Bay (extra charges apply.)
What are the advantages of using our travel agent?
- Convenient booking choices with instant confirmation.
- Local experts as travel agents in the UAE.
- Exclusive 24/7 customer service helpline.
- Special promotions and deals offer from time to time.