Ski Dubai Tickets
A visit to Ski Dubai will take you places from Dubai’s scorching heat and allow you to experience a snowy wonderland in the center of the desert city. So be ready to experience the thrills and chills of winter in the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort. Ski Dubai, located inside the Mall of the Emirates, maintains temperatures below zero all year and allows you to enjoy snow, meet penguins, and even learn to ski.
Experience the largest ski area in the Middle East
Following a thorough briefing and explanation by a trained Skydive instructor, you’ll board the plane from our drop zone at the Palm or Desert Campus (near Margham) while getting properly prepared with harness, helmet, goggles, and jumpsuit.
- Entry price ticket as per the option selected.
- Ski/Snowboard equipment, Jackets, trousers, disposable socks, snow boots, fleece gloves, Helmets will be provided at the location.
Why should I choose this?
- The opportunity to visit the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort.
- Because the temperature here is maintained at a steady -4°C all year, it is a fantastic attraction for those looking to escape Dubai’s harsh summer heat.
- With real snow, you can enjoy all of your favorite winter / snow activities even when the temperature outdoors is above 55 degrees Celsius.
- Five slopes of various sizes and difficulty deliver to expert skiers, beginners, and first-timers alike.
- Make the most of its large 3,000-square-meter snow park, which has toboggan tracks, sleds, snowballs, ice caves, and other attractions.
- Enjoy its beautiful views rides and attractions, including the Chairlift, Mountain Thriller, and Snow Bullet.
- Finally, meet its most interesting residents, which include the amusing King and Gentoo penguins.
What are the advantages of using our travel agent?
- Convenient booking choices with instant confirmation.
- Local experts as travel agents in the UAE.
- Exclusive 24/7 customer service helpline.
- Special promotions and deals offer from time to time.