VR Park Dubai
Prepare to be transported to the magical gaming world after a seamless admission into VR Park Dubai! VR Park Dubai, which spans two levels of the world’s largest mall, Dubai Mall, has one of the most diverse ranges of VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) based attractions in the UAE. It contains roughly 18 interactive rides in its 7,000-square-meter complex, designed to challenge reality and with a strong emphasis on ‘Shared Escapism.’
Feel the Ultimate Drop
Burj Drop, located in the heart of VR Park, allows you to experience the world’s tallest structure (Burj Khalifa) in an unprecedented way. Consider yourself washing the big structure’s windows when anything goes awry. Yes, owing to the most advanced VR equipment and realistic techniques, you’ll be able to experience the dread and genuine drop that plunges you to the brink of the structure.
Experience the iconic Dubai adventures with a twist
Yes, you will be able to enjoy a variety of rides based after renowned Dubai activities and attractions, such as dune bash and VR Balloon. Dubai Drone, which takes you to 2050, is a must-try for those who desire to soar into Dubai’s future. Plummet is another must-see activity at VR Park Dubai, especially for adrenaline lovers. It provides for a fantastic skydiving trip that does not require leaping out of the plane.
Live the Lives of Your Favorite Characters with Movie-Based Rides
Step into attractions like John Wick Chronicles, The Mummy, and The Walking Dead Outbreak to get a one-of-a-kind experience with your favorite movies and television shows. Furthermore, experience its many outstanding games, such as The Raft, which guarantees the best multiplayer VR impact. Don’t worry if you’re accompanied by your children; VR Park Dubai features some amazing activities to keep them occupied and interested during your visit.
- VR Park Dubai ‘Pay & Play’ Pass (as per your selected games)
Why should I choose this?
- Experience one of the world’s largest virtual reality parks.
- Conveniently located within Dubai Mall, which also houses the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, KidZania, and the Dubai Ice Rink.
- Over 30 rides and games based on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are available.
- Burj Descent, styled after the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest tower), gives you a true drop.
- Take on adrenaline-pumping coasters like Dune Bash and Plummet.
- Fly into the year 2050 with Dubai Drone.
- Exciting multiplayer games like The Raft are available.
What are the advantages of using our travel agent?
- Convenient booking choices with instant confirmation.
- Local experts as travel agents in the UAE.
- Exclusive 24/7 customer service helpline.
- Special promotions and deals offer from time to time.